:o

Sunday, October 19, 2008

mipi

Its SUNDAY and hell yea its a boring day. I woke up 10am and I played the magical PSP
I continued my game which is tales of the world, i find the game very nice cause it is user friendly! HAHA!

So what the hell i played the so called "magical PSP" until 2pm then i watched naruto shippuden XD until 4pm. I was a bit sleepy then mipi texted me, she asked me if i can accompany her into major kakahiyaan! haha di ko lam english nyan sori. major shyness? HAHA wtf!

pakyu mipi major headache ka. haha!

i have an assignment in COE which i dont understand. (at all) i was sleepy when she was discussing (substitute she = prof. in COE) it was also a boring day so boom. there i go. wasak. basag. nktulog sa klase.

We will also have a quiz on our Humanities course, and a quiz in COE. hellyea! i dont understand them well. SCREW ME!!

HAHA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home